Pass Your Insurance Course… from your home, office, or on the go!
We will prepare you to pass your exam with:
- Comprehensive Content: Our pre-licensing courses cover topics on the state exam
- Instructor-led, guided learning, allowing you to learn at your own pace
- 3-Month to 6-months access (depending on the course) to the training anytime, using PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Student support by a licensed instructor, 7 days a week (via email or forum post)
- OnLine Lessons, Quizzes, Insurance Glossary of Professional Terms, And Final Exam
- Required and recommended course texts are available for purchase in our Bookstore.
*CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES for Pearson Vue students
How do you get your Insurance license if you can't go to a Testing Center for your State Exam due to the Coronavirus?
In response to the COVID-19, certain Pearson Vue testing locations are currently open but with limited seating. (State exam must be scheduled and taken at a PearsonVue site. Appointment availability is limited due to social distancing precautions and varies by location.)
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to insurance agents and adjusters. The
primary goals of this course include the following:
To provide the
student of insurance with a brief history of insurance and definition of
The online course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance pract..
Florida - Elements of Life Insurance and its Uses today (CE) - This course is an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance. It has a special emphasis on the Purpose of Insurance and Types of Life Insurance Policies. It wraps up with two int..
This course offers an overview of the health insurance industry and the elements of traditional health insurance. It has a special emphasis on Medicare Supplements and HMOs and includes two interesting case studies that test the student's ability to apply their knowledge to actual cases.